Part 1: Alternating Between Enchanting and Alchemy in a Circuit, Repeating Three Times (PC Gameplay)
Click Here for Next Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLxbMpCYvXQ
Greetings, all people that in Tamriel do dwell... We now find ourselves in the province of Skyrim! Watch this series for assorted tips, tricks, and strategies that you may use while playing your own game of Skyrim. All videos are produced in upscaled 1440p HD (1080p original), recorded on my PC.
In this video, I show you how to use an alchemy lab and an arcane enchanter in a circuit (of three cycles) to produce more powerful potions and enchantments with each cycle. The prerequisites to complete this 3-cycle circuit are:
9 Grand soul gems filled with a grand soul
3 generic helmets
3 generic bracers
3 generic rings
3 generic necklaces
6 - 8 blue butterfly wings
6 - 8 snowberries
A piece of apparel with a Fortify Alchemy enchantment to disenchant (if you haven't yet learned this enchantment)
Here is the process, which you should repeat three times:
1. First, put on any current apparel that will boost your alchemy skill, then add 1 blue butterfly wing and 1 snowberry and click "Craft". You have just created a Fortify Enchanting potion. Craft only one more (for a total of two).
2. If you haven't learned the Fortify Alchemy enchantment yet, then enter the enchanting station and disenchant the piece of apparel you have with an alchemy enchantment. Now you can use the Fortify Alchemy enchantment. Exit the enchanter.
3. Position yourself directly in front of the arcane enchanter, then drink one of your Fortify Enchanting potions. Then quickly enter the enchanter.
4. Now, quickly enchant one generic ring with a grand soul gem and a Fortify Alchemy enchantment. Then quickly enchant one generic necklace the same way. Then exit the enchanter.
5. Drink the second potion that you just created in step 1... then enter the enchanter again. Quickly enchant one generic bracer in the same way as step 4, and quickly enchant a generic helmet the same way too.
6. Now you have a set of 4 pieces of apparel that you can wear to fortify your Alchemy skill as a full set. Put all four of these pieces of apparel on, and then repeat steps 1 through 5 a second time, then a third time.
Full TES V: Skyrim Strategy and Tips series: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6449635FEA44911&feature=edit_ok
Full TES V: Skyrim Walkthrough Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6BD8AB5BD35F7632&feature=view_all
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Playlist
117Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Strategy and Tips: How to Alternate Between Enchanting & Alchemy